Casual positions available now at our 60 place Maroubra centre.
Come and work in an exceptional organisation that values education and collaboration!
Ideal applicant should be energetic and have a strong sense of teamwork. You will be able to motivate and support educators in regard to the day-to-day running of the room, programming responsibilities and creating a warm and inviting environment for all children and families.
Applicant needs to understand the EYLF and NQS and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Cert III, Diploma or Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management
- Child Protection training
- Current resume
- Employee discounts for childcare
- Above award salary
- Career progression
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Recognition of achievements
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Educator welcome pack
- Referral program
- Performance bonuses
- Professional development assistance
- Beautiful and supportive learning environments, indoors and outdoors