Come and be part of an exceptional team in our newly purpose built centre with extensive resources at Kingswood (Caddens Corner)
Are you experienced, energetic and have a strong sense of teamwork? Then come and be a part of the team. We are a Long Day Care Centre that caters for 97 children per day.
Applicant needs to have a thorough understanding of the EYLF and NQS and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are a family business that understands the importance of a work/home balance and we aim to support yours.
Our leadership and mentor programs will inspire you in your Early Childhood journey. We value all our educators and ensure that you feel a part of our amazing culture.
We also conduct paid Educator Conferences throughout the year for you to upskill and learn about current ECHE topics.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) 0-8 years / Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) 0-12 years or ACECQA equivalent
• Experience preferred but not essential
• Working with Children Check
• Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
• Child Protection Certificate
• Discounted child care for your child
• Above award salary
• Career progression
• Annual flu vaccinations
• Leadership and mentoring programs
• Staff uniforms
• Recognition of achievements